By BW - 07/06/2009 21:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my wife talking in her sleep, "No Brandon! I don't want to have sex!" My wife won't have sex with me when she's awake OR in her dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 751
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just moderated this one an hour ago! This is very exciting for me. I've never had that happen before. The power is intoxicating! I think I'll fire someone tomorrow! This feeling's great!

Comments

You guys should go to a sex therapist. That way, you can find out more about what's bothering her, if you're not doing something right, if she had suffered sexual abuse earlier, or if she's just not attracted to you as she used to be. Perhaps you can find a solution that would make you both happy as opposed to just forcing her to have sex with you which would be very wrong.

imonaboat1234 0
monicamischief 0

i did not suggest that he force her or rape her. of course that is wrong. i said that she should have sex with him anyway, at least once in a while because it is really rude and mean not to.

Maybe OP should hook up with the lady a couple of entries below, who tried to seduce her husband...?

Get a divorce. If your wive isn't willing to have sex with you, she's not living up to her end of the bargain.

#30, yay for sweeping generalizations. There was another FML about the same subject, roles reversed.

for 50 and 51.. .sorry I posted twice... I thought it didn't go through the first time :(

sorry to hear man :( just ask her what her reasons for it are? if she'll be like I dunno then go to a family therapist or take her out on a romantic dinner !

whoredior 0

She's probably uninteresting because you're being too pushy. Obviously she's dreaming about you strongly coming onto her. Give your wife some space and stop being so needy. You have two hands.