By Moeswifey - 24/10/2010 17:11 - United States

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend making breakfast. I thought he was making it for me, so I sat at the table. When he walked over with his plate, he said, "Oh, I didn't know you were here!" I'd slept in the same bed with him last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 424
You deserved it 4 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zetteymonsterxo 0

maybe he meant he didnt know you were in the kitchen with him?

sallen0046 4

Why would you assume he was making breakfast for you when there was only one plate? Next time, open your mouth and say hello before sitting down to be fed as though he were your servant.

Comments

kaitlyn3xo 0

he didn't know you were out of bed and at the table, obviously

imright24 0

I'm sure he meant at the table, thinking you were still in bed. FHL for having a girlfriend that looks for things to be bitchy about.

I second #113, he probably meant at the table because he thought you were still sleeping. Good job at overreacting, I sense this would be a great relationship. oh and YDI for expecting him to serve you.

I'm sorry, but when you have your partner over (if you have one) and he/she is cooking dinner, you expect them to cook for you too, right? That's just common sense. It's part of being in a relationship. The same goes for breakfast.

maybe he meant "here" as in in the kitchen..?

WillyThaKid 0

He was probably pissed because he had to do your job... WOMAN!!... zing

rmeyer6 0

honestly, is your life soooooo bad you actually thought this qualified as an fml?

I don't know why everyone seems to think the poster is a bitch just for assuming that if her boyfriend was making breakfast, he was making it for both of them. It doesn't matter what gender you are; if your bf/gf is staying over at your house, you're supposed to provide for them the same food you're eating for meals. It's rude to cook just for yourself.