By whoslade - 28/06/2012 17:36 - United States

Today, I woke up to a punch in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 915
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why? Who? Where? How? Why: You have no luck (hence the FML) Who: A turtle named Henry (the attacker) Where: Probably a bed of sorts How: Falcon punch by Henry's flipper. All questions answered.

Comments

rcgirl2 11

Well if a guy punched you in the balls punch them back.

What if the 'guy' was actually his ninja ex-girlfriend, or Noor, or any woman for that matter?

TheDrifter 23

Then it's foreplay. If you're into that kind of thing.

Am I the only one who had a hell of a time opening this FML on the iPhone? And here I thought the iPhone had a good touch response :-(

Bonzer 2

No, it must be your phone. Im on the iphone and I got it first try.

Pro tip: click on the FML above or below and use the up or down arrow in the top right corner to get to the smaller FML's.

That's a silly way to wake up. Try getting an alarm clock.

this was the top comment of another fml. the one that said that the guy woke up to his car being stolen.

olpally 32

A punch to the balls... That person must love you! I got kicked in the balls with a girl's heel... Could always be worse op... Then again, that's horrible no matter how you get hit there. Fyl :/

I think that's a fetish getting kicked in the balls I don't know for certain. Well I guess rule 34.

olpally 32

If it's a fetish.. That's a pretty horrible one... Lol

olpally 32

I imagine op saying what your profile pic is saying... Lmao

How do you see OPs profile or pic? I can't on my iphone

Anyone wonder if perhaps he deserves this? O.o I mean, you'd have to be below scum to punch someone in the balls...especially as a wake up! What did you do?! We need details!

whosladygaga 7

In this case, I didn't do anything the person who committed the crime didn't have a reason they just felt like being a dick.

I hope you put the perpetrator to sleep, if you know what I mean.

hockeyoceancity 13

Tuck him in and read him a night time time story? I was thinking it too! That'll teach the person!

Jordan740 6

No I don't what do you mean? Seriously?

Well I guess u will not be spreading your seed very soon

comeatmebroo6254 1

I kinda wish more FMLs explained why they happened.