By RomanceFail - 02/04/2015 12:51 - United States - Crestwood

Today, I woke up my girlfriend up with a cute kiss. She was apparently having a bad dream and headbutted me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 034
You deserved it 3 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet that's not the kind of head you were hoping for.

wow that sucks. sorry op. I am known to punch in my sleep and have woken myself up punching my nightstand.

Comments

I'm sorry that happened OP! But hey, props to you for being sweet, and of course, I don't think she meant it. Look at it as a positive thing to laugh about later! :)

But now imagine all the "I'm sorry" kisses she'll give you!

Up until now, I always thought "headbutt" was when, for some reason, you hit someone's butt with your head, or someone's head with your butt. Uh, the more you know.

Very nice of you but what if she didn't want to kiss you with morning breath?

next time go for a gentle tap on the shoulder

Aww, my son and daughter like to give my boyfriend good morning hugs and kisses to wake him up too. He almost punched my son once.

I wouldn't want to be kissed by my girlfriends son, no wonder he punched.

He was startled, like the poster's girlfriend. And you'd honestly turn away a kiss from a small child? Way to make a kid feel loved. Hope you don't procreate.

Ah, it's alright; its normal for couples to butt heads every now and then!