By KBO - 08/06/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, I woke up hungover and thirsty, I found a glass of water next to the sink, filled it up with more water, chugged it and went back to bed. I woke up an hour later to my best friend telling me she thought she lost her contacts. They were in a glass next to the sink. I ate her contacts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 064
You deserved it 43 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would never drink out of a glass that already was filled with water, especially after a night of drinking with no way to know what the glass contains other than water. Is it normal to even put contacts in a glass of water? I thought that you were only supposed to put them in their containers with the saline solution.

oh gross who keeps their contacts floating in a glass of water?

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

the random glass of water thing...OP doesn't say whose house they were at but i assume it was theirs, because if it were the friend's house they would have their contacts case. i don't really see a problem with drinking from a glass in your own bathroom. it isn't as though they found a glass sitting in the street and drank from it. maybe they keep it in there for just such an occasion. it's the friend's fault for putting contacts in a glass and not saying anything. the OP could just as easily have dumped them or whatever.

That is entirely the friend's fault. She should have brought her case and solution along. If she forgot, she shouldn't have left her contacts in a glass of water BY THE SINK. I mean, really, what was she expecting? Either someone's going to drink it, someone's going to pour it down the sink and wash the glass up, or someone's going to knock it over. Stupid ****.

#17, I have the same prescription for both eyes, so it doesn't really matter which contact I put in which eye. And maybe those lenses weren't prescription lenses, but to change her eye colour xD Either way, they're not supposed to be in tap water. And lmfao 11!

cxal_fml 0

People with certain neurological problems do use prescription lenses/glasses contacts to filter the light via color even if their vision is fine. Mainly this is done in shades of red and blue though

linguano 0

That's her fault for leaving them by the sink I mean they sell cases for those things

Read a lot of Nick Hornby, do we? Because this is straight out of 'How to be Good.' Nice work...

HunterFalls13 0

Nope you drank 'em :D aha sucks 4 you

hahahahha this made me laugh, thank you. hopefully they're the disposable kind, so she can just use the next pair. ahhaha this is amazing.

#43 owns. I said the word "dissoble" out loud and could not stop laughing.