By watersport - 10/03/2010 17:56 - United States

Today, I woke up because I really had to pee. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and went back to bed. Or so I thought. I did pee, but I only dreamed that I got out of bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 159
You deserved it 4 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ross2Smoove 0

lol that happened to me before

baseballboy6595 0

to everybody being a douche to OP, it's completly normal. it's called a false awakening, and usually people experience 1 or 2 in their lives. quite commonly people dream they went to the bathroom, and end up releasing their bladder in reality. op, don't worry. there is no way this will be a regular thing. to everyone else, u have a good chance of it happening to you (all tho not all false awakenings make you wet your bee, the one I have experienced didn't)

Comments

forever2009 0

lol I did that before! but I was like 10

lmao. that happened to me. but I was like seven.

Oh #48, That is cute and I shall not explain it in an attempt to preserve your innocence!

tokintot07 0

hahahahaha. that's all I have to say. that SUCKS haha at least it wasn't at school.

tokintot07 0

christi002 shut up, I've read worse.

I had something similar happen to me. I was dreaming that I got out of bed and got ready for school...and I ended up missing my bus.

trumpetGIRL12345 0

Is this Fergie? Come on, you can tell us!

I've done that before. I was like 8 though. Sucks to be you op, fyl I also woke up on the toilet once. I have no memory of going back to bed. I do hope I'm hygienic enough to wash my hands in my sleep :)