Smart kid

By Anonymous - 12/05/2021 21:59

Today, I'm at the ER because my 13-year-old nephew ate an aromatic candle that smelled like chocolate. He saw it on my dresser and actually though it was chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 885
You deserved it 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

He kept eating it even though he bit into it and it didn’t actually taste like chocolate? Most people would’ve spit it out. Unless...maybe he’s on to something?! We may have discovered the new Tide Pod.

thatslifeiguess7 16

At 13? He didn't see the wick?

Comments

thatslifeiguess7 16

At 13? He didn't see the wick?

Jon Tessler 14

aromatic candles go in candle warmers, they do not have a wick. the warmer melts the candle via electricity, which melts the wax.

thatslifeiguess7 16

Okay I'll give you that but why didn't he spit it out

Marcella1016 31

He kept eating it even though he bit into it and it didn’t actually taste like chocolate? Most people would’ve spit it out. Unless...maybe he’s on to something?! We may have discovered the new Tide Pod.

Please don't give dumbasses any ideas 🤣

bleachedraven 14
mccuish 25

Don’t give idiots any ideas. This year is already stupid enough without stupid online challenges

Not medical advice, but I'm surprised that would warrant an ER visit. I would call your local poison control first since they should be able to immediately tell you if you need to be alarmed and what actions to take.

After the first taste couldn't he tell it wasn't chocolate?

Wadlaen 23

Well, if it looks like chocolate and smells like chocolate it has to be chocolate, even though it doesn't taste anything near chocolate - logic!😅