By Anonymous - 05/06/2009 13:20 - United States

Today, I went to watch the Movie "UP." At one point in the movie I got really sad and started to cry a bit. The 7 year old girl next to me noticed and told me to shut and man up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 749
You deserved it 21 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Phlecks 0

Hey, **** all of you who won't admit to crying during a disney movie. Air Bud. Right here. If you didn't cry during Air Bud then your soul is a black pile of ash and evil.

What's it like to be put in place by a little girl?

Comments

ThisIsTaboo 0

Whoever says "who cries during a Disney movie?" has obviously never seen Up.

emily4040 18

That was a Pixar movie. I don't think they do EVERYTHING for Disney, do they? Now how do you know she's 7? She talked mighty well for a 7-year-old. Maybe she was a 12-year-old midget?

sammerz_88 0

Actually for all of you that keep going on about it being a Pixar film and NOT Disney... "On January 24, 2006, Pixar entered into an agreement with The Walt Disney Company to merge the two companies. The deal was approved by shareholders of both companies and the merger became effective on May 5, 2006. Pixar is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company." And since they have been working together on every animated movie since '91 they have all been known as Disney-Pixar productions starting with the first Toy Story.

#6 have u ever seen a Disney movie? everyone cries in bambi or the lion king.

aria78 19

bambi no. I never understood that one. deers are food, it happens.

loserloser 0

ROFL I cried too, don't feel bad. Luckily the theater was mostly empty when I went to go see it and my friends cried as well. :P

lol, dont worry i cried too! #5,#6, you guys are jerks, you have probably cried in those kinda movies too. At least the OP is being honest!

ilovefmlife 0

lol don't feel bad I cried every time he would see a picture of his wife or look at the cute little adventure scrapbook they had. sad movie :'[

I saw Up last night with my girlfriend. I'm a 26 year old guy and the first fifteen minutes of the movie had me, and everyone else there, in tears. It happens again later. It's supposed to make you cry. It's emotional. It's sad. The obnoxious little girl sitting next to you has no concept or clue about real life.

russianspy1234 11

Hmm this sounds familiar. check the link

Ummm the movie was made by pixar not Disney you dumbasses. Besides it is a sad movie