By Hahaha - 29/01/2009 15:19 - United States

Today, I went to the pharmacy to buy the Plan B pill. The pharmacist recognized me and said, "Really? Again?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 716
You deserved it 40 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twistedspeaker 0

Plan B is irresponsible. It is an emergency pill. If taken to often or too much it can have sever impacts on a woman's body and how she can reproduce. I believe that the pharmacist was in the clear. If you came in that soon after already having bought it once before that is a very immature decision to be making. If you're having sex that often you should be on a more effective and safer form of birth control instead of the Oh Shit Pill. #6 - You're not too bright if you're condoning taking the pill as often as need be considering the side effects there are from taking the pill too often. It's not advised to be pumping your body full of those hormones often. They can severely disrupt a woman's menstrual cycle or even cause damage down there (from what I've been told anyways from an MD). But whatever....to each their own. *shrug*

Plan B is not supposed to be used as regular birth control... It's not as effective and seems more "irresponsible," so why not just get an Rx for the pill? Super simple.

Comments

54, stop being a dick. The doctor was probably being a b**** likely trying to mock her or something. That's what the post suggests, no need for a huge ass rant.

aw93 0

Wow really. Plan b is not a form of pregnancy. Jesus. Stupid immature people.

outbackbyrd 7

If you don't like people thinking of you negatively, maybe you should figure out how to keep your pants on.

ok, using planb ever is wrong, but more than once, thats ridiculous, stop spreading your legs

dabombis01 0
student34 3

Bottom line the pharmacist was in the wrong here, it is not their place to say something like that. It is, however, legal in many states for a pharmacist to refuse to sell Plan B based on personal morals. Taking Plan B does not kill babies it prevents implantation of the egg. Also, it is not recommended that you use Plan B as a regular form of birth control but using it every so often will not harm you if you need it. Yes, OP should probably be on regular birthcontrol but its their decision.

This really depends on your situation. 1) The pharmacist was wrong and should never have said something like that 2) If you've been having sex with multiple partners in a short period of time you leave yourself open to comments like that 3) If it was with one guy it's grand

you know, if you keep taking plan b you may not be able to have children right ? I mean hell you're pretty stupid to have to keep buying it instead of investing in birth control but hey do what you want :)

shadexilmaendu 4

Condoms break. Birth control fails. Are you perfect? Do you know the whole story? Shut yer mouth.

Sure, birth control can fail, but you won't know until you're actually pregnant. Meaning she'd be using plan B instead of birth control.