By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 23:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the gym for the first time in a while and realized that I can lift way more with my left hand than with my right even though I am right handed. I also realized that I jack off with my left hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 012
You deserved it 58 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nyxen 0

That's pretty impressive really. Maybe you should switch it up from time to time, and then you'd be able to do serious lifting with both arms.

hahah same. i lose arm wrestling when i use my right hand, but whenever i use my left, i own.

Comments

Those people who say 'get a girl' or 'eww' or anything to the effect of men are gross because they jack off on a daily basis don't understand men in the least. Those who say: 'Why is this an FML?' are right. Stupid FML.

yea not really a fml or really even funny..............

There are stories out there that are FML worthy this story is not even close to FML, You jack off too much and need to stop before you have hairy palms and go blind.....ahh you gotta love myths...

#28 and OP just made me realize why I don't use public facilities . . . .

memeno 0

that should be your excersize just switch off hands..... Not really an FML though

I2OI3 0

FYL?? SOUNDS LIKE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF A WHOLE LOT, WHY SAY FML TO THAT??

who let this in? why is this a FML its not even funny nor FML worthy.

"Ohhh, maybe I'll go lefty tonight...Stranger in the tubbbbb." #63, if this is your first time about hearing masturbation being mentioned...are you Amish?