By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 23:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the gym for the first time in a while and realized that I can lift way more with my left hand than with my right even though I am right handed. I also realized that I jack off with my left hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 012
You deserved it 58 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nyxen 0

That's pretty impressive really. Maybe you should switch it up from time to time, and then you'd be able to do serious lifting with both arms.

hahah same. i lose arm wrestling when i use my right hand, but whenever i use my left, i own.

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

seriously not everyone who masturbates can't get laid. far from it. i'm happily married with a great sex life and i do it all the time. my husband thinks it's hot.

I heard there's a theory you have a strong and dumb hand and a smart and weak hand. Seems to be valid for quite a few people.

liz1908 0

Note to self, bring anti bacterial wipes and sanitizer wherever I go ...

if u work in constuction and ur right handed if u do alot of shovelling all that power comes from ur left and u direct it with ur right this could be ur actually answer...

dude...nobody's d*** is that big or heavy *roll eyes*

chunkymonkey618 0

Why am I not surprised? Men...

couragewolf9001 0

Surprise, surprise. Thank you for making men look bad by acting like this is such a huge revelation.

maggie_gxx 0

#30 it doesnt matter how heavy.. or big.. it is it's just that he's using the arm a lot more so it builds muscle, you can build muscle even if your not necessarily LIFTING something. and guys this is an fml because it was just embarassing and funny. think about it. youd be like oh wow i'm really strong!! ...oh. my mastrubation hand... that would explain it. like the reason he's strong is from masturbatiion. gosh you don't have to get so worked up about it!! that's what fmls ARE. just embarassing funny moments that are supposed to make people laugh! chill out and enjoy it!