By cammy123 - 08/05/2009 05:25 - United States

Today, I went to Target. I was on my way to the bathroom when I find a huge mirror. No one was around so I started to see how my butt looked in my jeans, checked up my nose and fixed my bra. An older woman then walks out of a door next to the mirror and explains that it's a two-way mirror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 582
You deserved it 47 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ben26_fml 0

why did so many ppl say YDI? how the **** is anyone supposed to know whether a mirror is normal or a two-way. and at target, who would know target has a two way mirror...FYL

that_guy321 2

EVERY target i've ever been to has those two way mirrors. You can even see through them if you look closely enough. plus, you were on your way to the bathroom, couldn't you have done it there? YDI.

Comments

bks913 0

woops, you said someone came out of there, my mistake! well still, they see it all the time

alyssamarie218 0

BIG BROTHER IS EVERYWHERE

husk3rfan9287 0

Oh yeah, I used to work at Target and whenever some kid came up looking at the mirror, one of us would knock. God that was funny, scared the shit outta them.

ombrelle 0

how stupid are you? wait until the bathroom... or better yet go to the change rooms where there are big mirrors!

You couldn't do all that in the bathroom mirror because...?

I could go either way on this one, and couldn't honestly care less. I just wish I was in those offices when she was doing that. I've always wanted to bust someone doing that for some reason. I see it happen in movies all the time.

bonafidehustler 0

I agree with #32 FMLs have gone to hell.

seriously ''who would know target has a 2 way mirror?'' rooms with two way mirrors are in just about every grocery store, wal-mart, target or any store with a huge line cash registers. this isn't rocket science.... they even look like windows. why would there but a huge random mirror set into a wall near the registers? YDI...

We need a "So what" button This is about as far from a FML as you can get.

So what? My god, FML's these days suck monkey balls.