By Samantha - 30/10/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with my boyfriend. In hopes of him putting his arm around me or holding my hand, I told him that I was very scared and pretended to cry a little. He told me to be quiet because I was ruining the movie for him. Then he moved seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 202
You deserved it 42 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, just what every guy wants, a needy, annoying girlfriend, who demands attention at inappropriate times, and isn't afraid to lie and be emotionally manipulative to get what they want.

Comments

glitchedgamer 0

YDI, attention *****. Either that or you're like 12.

Yeah because pretending to be an absolute baby is such a turn on.

YLS, but on the other hand your relationship probably isn't very serious if he tried to shush you.

pineappleluvah 0

Ugh, you're annoying. I don't even have to spend time with you to know the fact that you're annoying. ANNOYING

um he's not your boyfriend. and he's probably not interested in you at all - in a dark room with the chance of getting caught? his hands should have been all over you.

angtaffe 0

wtf!!!!! when i went to see Red my boyfriend held me so that i wasnt scared (and its not a svary movie)

why the hell would you cry during a scary movie?? I think you need therapy, because you seem to have major issues.

xGabri3L 3

The baby floating was such a douche thing.

OMG yall I went to it today with my GF and she was the same way, a little needy and wanting her BF to be a BF, and OP I support what you did and my god your BF sounds like a dip and worthless!!! I was loving to mine...just saying!!! On a side not I loved the ending. Can anybody say Paranormal Activity 3???

Paranormal Activity 3 Oh look! I can say it. :P

Good job :) I am kind of put down by all the guys up here that do not know how to treat a girl...funny part is half of them have probably never even touched a girl!!!!!!

broke up wit ma gf for exact same reason too clingy ohh and YDI