By Samantha - 30/10/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with my boyfriend. In hopes of him putting his arm around me or holding my hand, I told him that I was very scared and pretended to cry a little. He told me to be quiet because I was ruining the movie for him. Then he moved seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 202
You deserved it 42 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, just what every guy wants, a needy, annoying girlfriend, who demands attention at inappropriate times, and isn't afraid to lie and be emotionally manipulative to get what they want.

Comments

you want the muh'fucka to grab your hand, grab his. save all the freak show-ass bullshit for the circus. i would get the ****, too. |the kid|

that movie sucked. but sucky that your bf is a jerk

Seems the whole concept of going to the movies to actually watch a movie is lost on several people. It's entirely possible that the boyfriend is one of those people who enjoys movies and got so engrossed in it that he forgot he was on a date. It doesn't necessarily mean he's uncaring and it certainly isn't enough to conclude he's an asshole. Most people who regularly go to the movies get somewhat annoyed by talking, never mind fake tears and transparent attention-grabbing behavior.

mellb_fml 3

Wow how sad! If he's your boyfriend you shouldn't be worried about holding his hand first. If i go to the cinema i want to see the film i've paid for, and so does every boyfriend i've ever been with. As for the fake crying, i feel sorry for your boyfriend!

bucky_369 7

I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks up w/ you soon. Needy chicks are not only a turn off, they're psycho. No bueno.

meganpaige 0

wow, you sound like you're really young. he doesn't already hold your hand?

WTF1122 1

YDI for going out with a douche. And for being clingy.

Zebidee, you should be nicknamed "The Prophet of Truth" for your awesome comments.

Haha! That literally made me laugh out loud! Aww - shucks - thanks... :)

Damn...i would think you'd want him to finger u instead...smh