By Samantha - 30/10/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with my boyfriend. In hopes of him putting his arm around me or holding my hand, I told him that I was very scared and pretended to cry a little. He told me to be quiet because I was ruining the movie for him. Then he moved seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 202
You deserved it 42 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, just what every guy wants, a needy, annoying girlfriend, who demands attention at inappropriate times, and isn't afraid to lie and be emotionally manipulative to get what they want.

Comments

awww poor samantha.. ): i totally feel you.

Sounds like you're just one of those annoying immature GFs.

If you guys were mature enough or even all that into each other you probably would've been holding hands without having to say anything. Based on both on your reactions, you two jut aren't meant for each other, he's kinda a jackass, and you show your desires in a very immature, kinda obnoxious way. But that's my take.

sooooo this "boyfriend" of yours never holds your hand or puts his arm around you? are you sure hes your boyfriend and not your friend that youre obsessed with?

You could have just held his hand if you wanted to.

hcovballer247 0

Haha ur bf is a douche but this fml gave me a laugh!! :)

First of all, seriously!!! Second of all, seriously??? Just hold his hand! you're acting like he's a stranger and not your boyfriend (YDI)