Sorry sweaty

By smellychick - 14/03/2018 11:00 - United States - Hesperia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend dumped me for being a "cheating whore" when he found men’s deodorant in my bathroom cabinet. I just have abnormally strong B.O. and men’s deodorant works better for me. According to him, "No girl sweats that much." FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 316
You deserved it 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Sorry to say it, but you're definitely better off without him. Plenty of women use men's deodorant. I do (and shower gel and shaving cream) because I'm allergic to most of the floral esters used to scent women's products. It's also less likely to contain antiperspirants which bother a lot of people.

Comments

Wow. Sorry to say it, but you're definitely better off without him. Plenty of women use men's deodorant. I do (and shower gel and shaving cream) because I'm allergic to most of the floral esters used to scent women's products. It's also less likely to contain antiperspirants which bother a lot of people.

ughhh...I'm a twat sorry! never read whilst falling asleep. I managed to drop my phone as I fell asleep and it posted that lovely reply above for me! :-\

Why would anyone keep deodorant just in case for their affairs anyway...?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
StagGT 13

Did you also tell him that you're gay and pregnant?

Boyfriend smells girlfriends armpit Boyfriend "You've been sleeping with Jeffrey haven't you!?! I can smell his scent on you!" Girlfriend "It's just my deodorant......" Boyfriend "bah, what do I look like an idiot?" Girlfriend "yep, a single one"

My condolences OP this situation you got put in over someone else's ignorance sucks, my gf used to borrow my deodorant for the exact same reasons many people here already mentioned (stronger, usually has antiperspirants, etc) but it's just unfortunate this had to happen to you.

How did Sherlock Holmes miss that there was no women’s deodorant there? It may hurt now, but it’s better he is gone. You would have had stupid children with him.

SwordSlashBlade 13

Put a ladies deodorant in his bathroom and accuse him back.

Hellblazer_Sith 25

I use men’s deodorant for the same reason. Sounds like you are better off without him. He would just find other reasons why he thinks you are cheating.