By Anonymous - 17/01/2011 02:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get a tattoo. I decided on getting my four month daughter's name tattooed on my upper arm. I went home to show my wife. She broke down and told me that I'm most likely not the father. It's a toss-up between her co-worker, the guy who does our lawn, several strangers and me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 397
You deserved it 4 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow! normally I would say ydi for getting a name tattoo but kids are different!! well someone else may be the father but if you raise her properly you can be her dad

Comments

What a ****. Man I feel bad for you :/

Hollister1989 0

so australia... always wanted to go there.

So Jacksonville...I've always wanted to go there.

So Louisville... I've always wanted to go there...

SmallTownCutie 0

So Jersey... I've always wanted to go there...

talktomandybaby 8
xmarkstheheart 0

That sucks! Maybe you could get a tattoo of the names of those guy's daughters, that way everything's even-steven. What. Oh wait...you mean it doesn't work like that...?

take her to Maury lol... I mean sorry to hear that "/

And you thought getting your daughter's name tattooed on you would be safe.

SirEBC 7

This one shut a lot of people on the last tattoo FML up. :P

dealerdon 0

leave the wife raise the kid as your own even if it's not I doubt one of those other guys will

"Oh it's not like I meant for it to happen or anything. You see, I was giving Donny a ride to work because his car was broken. Then I realized I forgot the papers for the meeting today, so we swung by the house when I noticed the cable guy and the plumber were both there like you ordered. Then, as I was showing the plumber where the leak was, Thomas the lawn boy came in and had some questions. Well everyone was there so I decided to make some lemonade, and then Donny was said 'Hey, why don't we play Twister?' Well, I thought that sounded like a grand idea, and you know how much I love Twister I just couldn't resist. Well anyway it was a pretty good game, I think I was gaining the upper hand when the plumber just made a series of really aggressive moves to try to get control of the board, and that's when I realized how the situation reminded me of that movie we watched the other week, you know the one your cousin gave you? Well, I just figured that if we were all tangled up like that anyway, we might as well make the best of it, but you know what the really funny thing is? When were were all done, I still forgot the papers for the meeting! Isn't that just a laugh?"

epco2020 0

that's bullshit!!! leave her ass you'll be better off!!

xoxrita 0
shona_fml 0

is your wife black? go on springer or Maury, over and over and over again. lmfao!