By kirsty - 08/04/2012 17:18 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I went to a new deli in town. While waiting in line, I hadn't made up my mind on what to order, so I let the guy behind me go instead. Turns out he was the hundredth customer, and they gave him his lunch for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 449
You deserved it 9 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds like an episode of Spongebob.

Maybe he needed it more than you did

Comments

Maybe he needed it more than you did

chick92282 15

What is THAT supposed to mean?

Cicero1827 5

Aah, the "it will do another person more good than it would me" approach, I like it...

Aw well atleast you did someone else good.... Without meaning to.. But alls good!

Alwayspullout 7

I would have taken what was rightfully mine then silenced the thief from afar.

Today, I was at a deli and some random person let me cut them in line. Turns out I was their hundredth customer and got my lunch for free. Best day ever!

Marcella1016 31

Exactly my thoughts, #1...I mean how much could the deli sandwich possibly have been worth, 10 bucks?

I really hope OP isn't one of those people that would have tried to fight te guy for the prize. That makes me feel so bad for humanity as a whole

That sounds like an episode of Spongebob.

Are you wearing a strap on in your pic???

Cuselaxer22 0

The one where Patrick gets his liscence and is the 1 millionth person to get it xD

Why is everyone commenting on her profile pic instead of replying to her comment?

DanielWilliams - because their emotional growth halted at "horny 13-year old hormone factory".

21 Do you have the slightest idea of what a strap on is? It's a plastic dick strapped to a woman's crotch. Now do you see that in the pic?

72 - I thought they were rubber... learned something new today

Yeah I think both, I've never tried one so I wouldn't know.

Damn_Hippster 11

2-I'm a Sasha Grey fan as well :)

Yes, that is definitely something off sponge bob. And to halt the argue over the profile pic, it appears to be a garter belt of sort?

ChrisTheCalm 9

Hey, here's an idea, who gives a shit what she's wearing.. You'll never have it. FML, not a **** site.

There are some right perverts on FML these days..

MikeonFML 17

Or exactly like that one commercial At the grocery store where it's set up

She probably bought lunch at the 'Kirsty Crab' hahaha. Worst joke of the day. okay, I'll stop

Just visit Surrey, BC. It's like a New New Delhi.

jujubunni5 9

I wouldn't want to go back to india.

Gogetajh 3

I'm sure that guy was delighted, and I bet his free lunch was delicious. I hope he delicately thanked you for deliberately letting him in front of you.

Deli-ghted? Deli-cious? You sly dog, you.

You made a persons day. I would personally have no problem with this.

Hey shit happens! I'm sure there will be a day where you're luckier than a leprechaun's penis.

BRInyx 0

Hahaha a leprichons penis....... Too good

BRInyx 0
NoisyNykkii 10

100 dollars? Isn't that a little too much for a new store? Unless their sandwhiches are $25 each.

Aw, I'm sorry, OP! Just think of it this way. Maybe he'd been depressed lately and this lifted his spirits! Maybe he is really low on money and almost couldn't afford to pay for his food. It just wasn't meant to be, OP. :)

If he could pay for his food I don't think he would go to a deli...