By condiments - 22/02/2010 21:13 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my mother, when someone snuck a pack of condoms into our cart while our backs were turned. When we got to the register, my mom, whose wealth makes me ineligible for financial aid, noticed the condoms and she announced that she wasn't paying for the college I got accepted to next year because she doesn't want a promiscuous daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 130
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

metalmusic 0

If your mom has such wealth, she should know what happens at college, regardless of the campus. :p

That really, really sucks OP. My EFC is too high for me to receive any help either even though we're HORRIBLY in debt and so can't put any money at all towards my college. There are ways to appeal, I would contact your school's financial aid office and explain that while your parents may be wealthy they are not helping with college at all. I'm sure they'll know what to do, you can't be the first.

Comments

matt1234321 0

haha I'm sooo gunna do tht to somene :)

Pball11 0

O someone "snuck them in." Sure...

greg1234567890_fml 2

thats so evil! omg i wonder wat my mom would do to me... *imagines mother choking me with a condom*... yeah...

oh I can't wait to read all of the sexist comments with the word sammich in them

Reyo 2

Sounds like she was looking for a reason to not pay for your college for a while.

texas_justice 0

...tell mom that it's okay... you'll just have to "earn" your way through college. wink wink

jdomfml 0

it was so u who put those there **wink**

mama2b3 20

Exactly who sneaks condoms into someone elses cart??

responses 0

your mom doesn't trust you to go to college? what does she expect you to do? become a burger flipper for the rest of your life?

TapeMan_3000 0

dude if this kids -own mom- wouldn't believe they didn't put condoms in the cart, someone is a little too much of a ****.

boatkicker 4

Or Mom always believes the worst in their daughter, regardless. Or Mom jumped to a conclusion and couldn't admit to being wrong.

It's on the list of ways to get kicked out of walmart just Google it.

Melkezidech 0

You think your life is ******? Somewhere, right now, someone's about to get lucky. They are now reaching into their bag and, Oh Shit, no condom. They now decide to use the pull-out method. This, of course, fails miserably and, congratz, you just contributed to an unplanned pregnancy. Who's ****** now?

thus does such but maybe you deserved it because you did not reali e it was right there

yoogurtisgood 0

just remind her if you don't go to college you will have to live with her the rest of your life. I'm sure she will change her mind :)

@Greg- I can imagen ur mom choken me too lol

amazinggbaby 2

@95 I don't understand your reasoning, elaborate?

you should had said, " well mom, atleast I make a decent sammich. "

@132 He's basically saying that someone took the condoms out of someone else's cart who was planning on buying them, and when he found out he didn't have them he'd just try it the old-fashioned way

Somnus2787 0

You don't even have to worry about it dollface... you can request through the school that you just got accepted to that you be allowed to file for financial aid as an independent, not a dependent. It's a semi-lengthy process and you have to explain that she's no longer willing to support your collegiate career because of ridiculous circumstances. Just go to the Financial Aid office of said school, or call them if it's in another state, and ask how you can get started with the paperwork... explain to them the situation. It's what I had to do... and while I wasn't able to get financial aid if my parents were involved, I can now... thank god my mother is a bitch who doesn't want me to use her tax information... haha

VampireKiller59 0

how would you know someone snuck them in if your back is turned??? 0.o

U shudda been like "And if you get cancer im not paying, cuz i dont want a promiscuous mother" x]

samadams42 0

someones gunna sneak their dick into her pussy at college

goodoldave 17

I think the op did it and blamed it on someone else. She knew what she was doing. jk. fyl.

metalmusic 0

If your mom has such wealth, she should know what happens at college, regardless of the campus. :p

thebestofboth 20

That really, really sucks OP. My EFC is too high for me to receive any help either even though we're HORRIBLY in debt and so can't put any money at all towards my college. There are ways to appeal, I would contact your school's financial aid office and explain that while your parents may be wealthy they are not helping with college at all. I'm sure they'll know what to do, you can't be the first.

bittersweetheart 0

they dont care! everyone wants/needs more money for school!

redhead12 0

Story of my life! My family pulls in a lot of money every year, but it all goes to pay other things off.

xhalighx 0

Same here. My dad was in the hospital for two years when I was a teenager so my parents have mounds and mounds of debt. But my mom works three jobs to pay it off, making $80K along with my dad's income. Do I see any of that? No. Does the government care? Not in the slightest. FYL, OP.

scorpioserpent 1

Same here! i don't qualify for any aid so I'm paying my own way through engineering school. scholarships pay about half but I have to come up with the rest.

Jeff2017 0

... you guys have iPods/computers so stop complaining god winy little babys

@125 u need to calm down god! unless u stalk these people, Stfu bitch!

boatkicker 4

Jeff, let me explain something to you. College education ~$20,000 and up Cell phone with internet access: $100. Ipod or iphone: $2-300. Computer: $500-1500. See, college is more expensive than a computer or phone, so even if they sold things, it would still be hard on them. Now let me explain something else. They may not have a computer or phone. They could have a neighbor who lets them use theirs, or a friend, or a library. I'm assuming, since they know about what they are adn are not getting in financial aid, that they are in college already. College campuses have a LOT of computers on them. They may not have their own.

If anyone has time to put a box of condoms into an unnoticeable spot in your cart then YDI.

ydi for going shopping with your mom IMO

boatkicker 4

If the cart had a lot of things in it, a box of condoms wouldn't be very noticeable....

boatkicker 4

People put things in the wrong cart all the time. I've gotten up to the register plenty of times and found things that I never put in my cart. I don't think that someone actually 'snuck' it there. I think it was more along the lines of 'someone tossed some condoms into what they thought was their cart, but wasn't, so I found it when i got up to pay'

You have to be dense to not notice a box of condoms on the top of your cart. And if they weren't on top, OP should have paid more attention to their cart for that random person trying to put a box of condoms under all the items already in the cart.

not necessarily. some idiots out there think it's funny to put random "embarassing" things in peoples' shopping carts. jackasses.

yeah... what sort of person would do that... that's... terrible...

Maybe by accident ;D I do that a lot, not with condoms though, for example I fill a bag with apples and place it in "my" cart, before the guy comes to tell me I put it in the wrong cart (: Embarrassing, stupid, but it happens.. FYL OP.

mshafty 0

You should just go get pregnant!! That will teach mom to give you shit for buying condoms.