By Anonymous - 26/10/2012 07:23 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, I went out to a restaurant with a girl I have been dating. The only conversation was about how proud she was of her fart during work earlier, and how she managed to clear out a section of the office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 900
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she wasn't interested so she tried to get you to dislike her?

Mr_Mole 24

I'll have her instead then. There's nothing wrong with a down to earth girl that finds that funny.

Comments

saIty 17

What would have been more impressive was if no one had expected her of doing it.

billyw02 5

Salty, I love your photo. "Dinkelburg..."

shadexilmaendu 4

How dare girls talk about the same things as men!

LiterOfCola 16

21: I'd never spend a dinner talking about farts to a girl I'm dating. I don't know why people agree with you.

Yes, because only guys fart, burp, poop, and what not. They must be a sex change girl.... (sarcasm)

Maybe you should have smelt her before you dealt her?... Truely awful I'm ashamed of myself

FistToBalls 3
katie4818 8

Looks like you've got quite the charmer on your hands.

If you truly like her then maybe you should try to accept her good and bad.

Sounds like a conversation I would be having with my boyfriend. The difference is that we would both be laughing about it.

That's awesome. You should be glad that you've met a girl who's down to earth and who isn't uptight. My boyfriend and I always joke about that kind of stuff.

Great, now I have "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones stuck in my head. Yeah, that's just how my brain works.