By HorrorByrd - 26/07/2009 20:06 - Canada

Today, I went on the large bungee drop at the West Edmonton Mall waterpark. As I was falling, my bikini top came off. I had to wait for the bungee rope to stop moving and the life guard to release the ankle strap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 043
You deserved it 14 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kawa_fml 0

sounds like fun! was the lifeguard cute?

There are things you don't do when wearing a bikini unless you don't care about showing your boobs. 1) Go swimming at high tide on a windy day. 2) Water-ski (or anything that involves you being dragged behind a boat). 3) Do anything that involves the bikini's very weak fight against gravity (ie: bungee jumping) YDI, but nice rack ;)

Comments

There are things you don't do when wearing a bikini unless you don't care about showing your boobs. 1) Go swimming at high tide on a windy day. 2) Water-ski (or anything that involves you being dragged behind a boat). 3) Do anything that involves the bikini's very weak fight against gravity (ie: bungee jumping) YDI, but nice rack ;)

Well, get the lifeguard's number. You two sound like good couples.

This is why I never EVER do things like that in a 2 piece bathing suit. diving, cannon balls, and any other thing where it is possible for you to go one way but your bathing suit to stay where it is, is a bad idea in a bikini.

diemoelol 0

The situation is embarrassing, but couldn't you have covered with your hands? Imagine how that'd look if you didn't. http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/4/6/23/nude-skydiving-nsfw-5337-1239075826-2.jpg I realize skydiving =/= bungee drop but still. Also photo NSFW

imthejuggernautt 0
hellobananas 0

That looks painful... High speed hurtling towards the ground, with your stuff hanging out? Yeah, I get boobs are flexible and crap, but that just makes me fear for my breasts!

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HILARIOUS THEY'RE LIEK THOSE BOUNCY THINGIES THAT YOU TURN THEM INSIDE OUT AND THEY POP LOLOLOLOLOLOL. FYL though, srs, but I bet some people were happy about it.

wtf they're hollow O.o *hugs my boobs protectively*

*Hugs your boobs protectively* as well

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, ahhha, ew

Imawhalerider 0

Well you have two more back up chutes. SOOO unnatural, i really your boobs didn't turn into strechy blobs of skin, like that teacher from south park. oh GAWD, dont see this picture. i hope this is fake. . .

Oh god, I laughed so hard. Yet at the same time, I winced in thought of the possible pain. Boobs is sensitive places.

myfishisBOBA 0

thats what happens to your boobs??? 0.o no thanks

ew ew ew ew ew! everyone who is saying "boobs!!! YEAHH!!!" this picture should make you think otherwise. &also ow ow ow ow ow ow! damn that must hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs boobs protectively*

Lisimal 7

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boobs on the right look like suction cups! Eww. *looks down at boobs* It's ok, it's ok. Nothing will happen to you my precious!

x_Leopard_x 1

Lol, that's embarassing! But next time you know to either tighten the bikini strap, or wear something that wouldn't come off. :)

heavenandhell 0

Ydi put on a damn shirt when your gona be moving a high speeds

The lifeguard must have gotten quite a surprise when you came back up.

you def should've worn something that covers you up more!