By Anonymous - 26/01/2013 17:20 - Ireland - Dublin

Spicy
Today, I went on another date with a guy I've had a crush on for a long time. Afterwards, we went back to my place for the first time and things got heated. While taking my pants off, he recoiled and asked if I thought it was still No Shave November. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 354
You deserved it 47 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have a question, do all guys want us women to shave?

No. But it's like men with beards. Shaved can be nice, trimmed and short can have it's appeals, but an unruly mess just makes people think it's not hygenic, even if it is.

Comments

chillypalmer 7

That is the reason that good old fashion dating, getting to know each other is best! I instead of just going on instinct! Yeah gross shave if you going to be promiscuous hahahaha

Silent_Thrill 17

Let's see what I can do here... 1: She mentioned that they were going on dates together. So you can say they are dating. 2: We're animals. Sometimes we make rash decisions and go only on instinct. Especially if they instinct has sexual feelings behind it. 3: As many people have said before, woman don't have to shave unless they want to. Even if they are "promiscuous".

gary3768 13

I like the smooth feel but if she isn't that's ok to

GoodLookingGeese 10

Noor there is nothing wrong with having some spare toilet paper with some memories always & everywhere with you ;)

Shoulda told him that his father loved it.

Flora_fml 6

I hope you put back on your pants and kicked him out the door. Most guys are so horny, they seriously will not care. If he's that disrespectful to you before you've ever had sex for the first time, just imagine what a relationship with the guy would be like. You dodged a bullet, my friend.

okay, I always keep it "groomed" down there but my bf is totallly fine with it not being bare ALL the time... I just keep it nicely trimmed very short and sometimes bare. so either the got was a jerk or you should shave haha.

64 - thank you. That was funny as hell!