By wowzer - 28/08/2014 19:58 - Puerto Rico - Gurabo

Today, I went on a date with the world's biggest lightweight. She got blind drunk on wine before dessert, and slurred, "You look like... like a black... blueberry." Amused, I said, "You mean a blackberry?" She stared at me for several long seconds, confused, then passed out. Check please. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 367
You deserved it 3 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Check please' or 'check if she's still breathing please'?

Comments

As someone who loves to get blind drunk, doing that on a first date is just a bad look.

What is the point in getting blind drunk? You just make a fool of yourself, waste your money, can't remember a thing the next day and also damage your body greatly. If you're gonna drink, do it in moderation otherwise you end up being an idiot like the girl in this fml.

Whoa, take it easy there #34, no need to get all judgemental

juststephhere 23

Different types of alcohol are different for every people. So some people can just get really drunk after one or two glasses.

Axel5238 29

Getting blind drink is bad doing it regularly is big sign of a problem regardless.

Yeah, but it doesn't sound like she drank much, but was just a lightweight. Also, we don't know how old she is, so she might not have had much experience with drinking (it could only be her second or third time)

You don't know a thing about me you uptight Brit.

Learn to read. I said I like to drink to excess but even I know not to put that foot forward on a first date out of respect and common sense. And what do you care what I do with my liver anyway?

PoisonOrchid 21

I bet all she wanted was some french toast.

wtf does french toast have to do with this ?

maybe its a really bad sexual reference?

HAHAHHAHA who ever thimbs downed this doesnt get your joke, ******* idiots these days lol...

It's time for you to chuck berry, even if you've got no particular place to go.

Good golly, Miss Molly! Anyone who'd come up with a pun like that must have a "Little Richard."

She probably had a few before the date to calm her nerves hehe

Well, as least now you know how to keep her quiet if things do progress beyond this date...

I think I know her. Make sure to run far, far away before she starts pushing for you to move in with her. :(

Alcohol is expensive at restaurants, that's the kind of girl you want. Nice and cheap

some people aren't meant to drink alcohol..like her haha