By Anonymous - 06/01/2010 01:10 - United States

Today, I went on a blind date that my best friend had set up for me. When I arrived, I introduced myself and we sat at the table. After we ordered our food, he asked the waiter for some crayons and a kid's menu, and colored for the half hour before our food came. He didn't talk to me at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 504
You deserved it 4 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pocahontas888 2

I don't see how this is necessarily a bad thing....

marshmallowmouse 0

How about starting a conversation next time - it doesn't always have to be the guy who chats YOU up, you know...

Comments

Wow, so he's supposed to start the convo? why didnt you talk?

wow. ydi for having a ass hole best friend who would set you up with someone like that.

gatorgrl1988 0

wow your friend is a loser. I'm pretty sure going on a date with a preschooler is illegal in all 50 states.

I guess he will post it on MLIA saying that you did the same thing and that you are his soulmate.

That's probably what the guy was going for...except he tried too hard to be "cute" and didn't pay attention to his date. Biggest. Poser. Ever.

sparxva 12

YDI - there's a difference between dating younger men and robbing the cradle. Your first clue should have been meeting at Chuck-e-Cheese.

Add He's a keeper and this'll turn into a MLIA

His coloring was obviously prettier than you

girlygirl666 0
Maddoctor 10

Yeah those kinds of writing mistakes are often overlooked by the human eye since our brain just skips over words like "of," "in," "and," "so," etc. The brain often reads the context clues around the word and just automatically fills in the pieces wothout reading the actual word, so the OP's mistake rarely gets caught at first glance. It's interesting what our brain does without thinking about it.