By Anonymous - 06/01/2010 01:10 - United States

Today, I went on a blind date that my best friend had set up for me. When I arrived, I introduced myself and we sat at the table. After we ordered our food, he asked the waiter for some crayons and a kid's menu, and colored for the half hour before our food came. He didn't talk to me at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 504
You deserved it 4 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pocahontas888 2

I don't see how this is necessarily a bad thing....

marshmallowmouse 0

How about starting a conversation next time - it doesn't always have to be the guy who chats YOU up, you know...

Comments

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!! ydi

Sounds like a winner! How desperate are you?

Aww dude that was just mean spirited :( feel bad please.

haha that's hilarious... but i mean you guys must pretty young for the waiter to actually bring him crayons without giving you guys a weird look or something =D still funny though.

humblebumble 1

Ignore the ball sacks postings at the top. You should've ordered the most expensive menu items, hitting ALL courses, whispered to the waiter you needed your meal presented "to go"

what's up with all the MEN posting that it's HER fault b/c she is either: Ugly, Shy or a Bitch? Why can't we say, "That guy was an inconsiderate douche!" Why's it always the woman to blame?

"why are the women always to blame" I hate people like you. When the women gets blamed ONCE you say they ALWAYS get blamed. They dont. The man always gets blamed. Every once in a while a woman gets the blame. But if you've ever seen any comments, you would know. PS. sorry for the book PSS I wonder if you are a man or a woman........ its just so hard to tell..... not

Invierno 10

Real feminists seek equality. There are no "extreme feminists," those are just sexist women.

Real feminists want everything to be equal, but when the check comes, where are they?

It actually is her fault for whining about him not talking to her, when she didn't talk to him either.. Wow, Go "polico_wolf" for saying it's never always the woman who is blamed, but it IS always the man who is blamed. It's like you're arguing against yourself..... Come on now, generalizing doesn't get you anywhere.. You don't have to be feminist to split the check, or to decide who pays this time and/or the next. It's a cute line, but if you actually think about it, it's pretty petty, overused/unoriginal thought, and irrelevant these days..

You should have left the second he ordered crayons.. As if you just sat there while the moron coloured! And don't take advice from the 12 year olds posting at the top - not joining an immature boy while he made an ass of himself doesn't make you a stuck up bitch! PS: Kill your bestfriend.

then you're clearly 12 and should be eating at McDonald's