By arsenic660 - 30/07/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, I went into my part-time job at a drugstore. We always have one item we try and sell to every customer. For the next week I have to ask every person if they would like to try my nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 828
You deserved it 4 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Ah, retail. The other prostitution.

effthis 0

i would like to try your nuts.....

Comments

that's not a fml that's awesome. and I'm pretty sure management doesn't want you to say "try my nuts".

alex_vik 0

Do you think people will love your nuts? Do you also sell a shammy and have a mohawk?

Do you happen to work at CVS Pharmacy? because I have to ask the same exact question. GOLD EMBLEM NUTS ..ftl.

haha... Me too! I feel your pain... Lucky for me I'm a girl so it's not as bad.... Or maybe it's worse :-/ ... Stupid CVS

Consider this the CVS/Gold Emblem nut selling thread-- I have to do the same thing right now. It's so pathetic.

Bruce9707 0

Your life is so hard. I don't even see why you go on living. :( YDI for putting a lame FYL

DeathMetal666 0

YDI for working at a drug store. Have fun with your shit pay.

Its a better pay then you are probably getting, and better than the millions of unemployed people. If you say it in a positive way, some might even buy it because they feel bad for you.

conan6 0

Remember the power of Vince. Say "You're gonna love my nuts. "

You are going to have sex with at least two or three girls this week (or some time in the future because you met them this week.) The vast majority of customers will take your pitch at face value, but girls who might like you will use it to start up a conversation. You should get their numbers and be off to the races. I feel sorry for you if you are not gay and have to ask this question to a gay guy.

iphonebro 0

Try my nuts! Buy two and you get a reusable sack for free!