By NoMoney4Me - 24/09/2012 10:48 - United States - York

Today, I went for a job interview. Before giving me a tour, the manager pointed to my purse and said, "Better leave that in my office." I didn't know why it was safer in her office than on my shoulder, but I complied. Later, I went to buy coffee and discovered that all my cash was missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 794
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Comments

Iknowsomestuff 9

Not really on topic, but I could never enjoy spending money I stole, particularly from someone looking for a job. I would just walk around waiting for something bad to happen to me.

noisebox 1

Next time go with your instinct tells you as compared to what a retard says ( who was involved). And make them reimburse your money.....

Well, how do you think they can afford to pay salaries each and every month? Yup. That's right.

pakalyps 2

The boss didn't lock his door? If he did, you could narrow down who had access to the office. Unfortunately, it will still be hard to prove who did it. ): ***I once thought someone went in my purse at my job and stole my money. Then I realized, I had spent it earlier to put gas in my car. Thank god, I didn't falsely accuse anyone.

all I'm saying is that if you are ignorant enough to either not keep it on you, or in your vehicle. Then you deserve the consequence. Yes, losing ypur money is a bit harsh. But it was and always will be a dumb decision to leave it out of sign in an unfamillier area.

How is following instructions ignorant?

She better have hired you. Or else somebody needs a **** punt.

You kind of deserve it, 1.never leave wallet in purse! 2.never leave cash in purse. Also you should've went bak in there and demanded your money back!

She is a thieving bitch. On the other hand, why would you leave your purse in someone's office just because they say so, even if they may be your future employer?