By Colby - 15/11/2013 16:59 - Canada - Saint John

Today, I watched my mother tell a man that the holocaust was "a good thing" and "necessary for population control". That man was my girlfriend's father. Who is Jewish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 603
You deserved it 3 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XBurytheCastleX 25

So, torturing and murder is population control? Inconsoderate.

What is your solution then? You can't temper people into population control, most countries wouldn't follow suit. Brazil, India, and much of Africa is unfettered in that regard. Even the Chinese tried. That "1-child act" was good on paper, until it turned out most parents were choosing boys. Now China gets to have a male to female ratio crisis in the next decade. Unless people lose their empathy, fall into a global war, or are willing to live under strict lifestyle rules, population control will never occur.

Comments

obviousboy 8

We do need population control, and of course it's the Jews, homosexuals and handicapped having more kids than they can afford/raise. Sigh.

Your mom is a bitch for saying that to a Jewish man. What the **** is wrong with her?!

If population control is needed and we "need" to kill people it should start with rapists and pedophiles not a race or culture or gender..... God some peoples children..... I guess in this case mothers.

Hopefully your girlfriend’s father understands that you’re not racist just because your bitch of a mother happens to be.

you must have known your mom had such ignorant views. why would you let her near your girlfriends parents knowing that.

You never know, sometimes, these "people" are good at hiding their true colors until their children start dating people of a different race/religion/cultural background.