By desigymrat - 25/12/2010 05:29 - France

Today, I was working out at the gym. A very attractive girl was watching me work out, so feeling like a stud, I tried to lift a really heavy weight. I failed, got trapped, and watched helplessly as she walked away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 507
You deserved it 42 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's not how much you lift, but how well you lift it.

Ah well, stud or stupid, what's the difference? Just two letters and you looking like an ass :)

Comments

I call shens on this one. I can't think of one instance where somebody and just stood there and watch me (or someone else for that matter) and I'm a pretty decent looking dude. Also I highly doubt that if you got trapped at the gym that someone would just leave you there.

Every single time I read about some guy at the gym..they always try to attempt to show off and get owned. :P Silly men. Don't try to look tough OP. Shame on you. x]

OP, I don't want to be heavy on you, but YDI. I hope you didn't crunch any bones. You should've weighted for her to come to you first instead of getting worked up and show off. In my opinion, women like muscles working in the head, not the abs. Who knows, for all we know, she could be bicepual (am I "stretching" that a little far?) and/or isn't into toning into or her current significant other, which is really important for a strong relationship. Anyways, keep your chin up, push up off the ground, you wouldn't like a weak relationship. Ahh screw it, I tried.

Zombie65 0

what more can be said but ydi but that's been said too

who cares? you're French. Just Surrender to the situation and stfu. All 'men' in France are simply women with economy sized clits and facial hair.

randiZ25 0

she should have helped you how mean of her!

thisishilarious 0

This is your fault and you completely deserve it. That said, I must express my sincere desire to be inappropriately violated in my little butt-butt by an overweight German maid in a secluded field on the next Summer Solstice.

You might be on the wrong website then as FML was created and is run by French people.

I love that my comment still works. Merci, Sirin.