By Wowsers. - 30/01/2010 08:47 - United Kingdom

Today, I was woken up by my own fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 801
You deserved it 35 996

Same thing different taste

Comments

No it isn't. The FML you are referring to is slightly different.

hhhhaaaaaaa u know ur feeling retarded when tht happpens

perdix 29

Your fart wanted you to be awake to see the reaction on your boyfriend's/husband's face after you Dutch ovened him. Or watch your cat die of assphyxiation.

Maddoctor 10
Maddoctor 10

Yes, but I see Freeze on Perdix's case all the time. You just don't do that to FML pros, like you pendatic. I wouldn't argue with you either. You have superiority over me in the realm of FML posting.

FML has a heirarchy? I didn't know this was a fascist regime...

DogmaT_fml 4

are you fred flinstone? because i think you can make my bed rock.

Maddoctor 10

Pretty much #61. 1303 comments>97 comments=Pendatic>you

tman118 0

ya if you're on here all the time and don't have a life then you can call yourself a fml pro

Maddoctor 10

Well it beats being someone who has no idea what's going on because they're new. So what have we learned? Respect you FML elders. =)

I've been browsing this site since the first few months it launched. Only recently I've started commenting. It's not like I'm some late retard that joined the bandwagon, I just pre registered my name so no one would take it. You'd be surprised how many sites has it taken. Perdix only has more posts because he miserably tries to comment in every situation, whether applical to his humor or not. Defining him as some sort of "elder" because he comments more than others is absurd.

Aha. Turns out I never deleted my account validation email. Made an account a few weeks after browsing, date on validation is March 09, 2009. kthxbai.

DogmaT_fml 4

Trollin ^ dont be hating be congradulatin'

Maddoctor 10

I wasn't implying you personally just joined FML, just that comments from frequent users are usually either 1. right, 2. supposed to be taken light-heartedly or 3. consistently portraying the same message. More times than not people who think people like Perdix are serious, Pendatic doesn't know how to spell because of his name or AntiChrist7 will ever say anything besides "all girls date assholes" haven't been reading the comments long enough to judge correctly. On a good note, I usually enjoy your comments.

Ajjas013 6

Oh you see Pendantic, it's like drunk texting and shit. You get all sloshed and stoned and shit and start posting comments. I totally agree with the hierarchy thing. I think Perdix is on top.

that's an epic win if I ever did see one!