By notpreggers - 15/04/2009 20:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was wearing a new 500 dollar dress on a crowded train. I looked great and I could feel the eyes on me. A cute guy then offered me his seat, only boosting my confidence more until he said "for you and the baby," pointing at a bump in my dress. I'm not pregnant and wasted 500 dollars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 923
You deserved it 28 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vanadesse 0

YDI for buying a five hundred dollar dress.

vee_baby 0

Is that where you keep your ego? YDI.

Comments

YDI. 500 dollars for a dress to be worn on a crowded train is a waste. Upside: cute guy gave you a seat.

Aera_fml 0

YDI for buying a dress for $500. The most I've ever spent on a dress was $100 and it was for a special event. I'm glad to say it is not a maternity dress, and I look good in it. You spent money on something that doesn't even look good... didn't you have a mirror when trying it on in the store? What about a second opinion? PLUS- WTF? You wore it on a train?! FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR AN INFORMAL DRESS? You're a waste of money, pig.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#11: You are really not funny, please stop. And she probably didn't realize it was a pregnancy dress. but FML indeed. and the chick who called her a pig, is a ******* bitch. You probably had to find your dress in the plus section of the store.

YDI. The only time I will buy a dress THAT expensive if it's for a very, very, very special occasion. Who the **** wears a $500 on a train? And plus, one that makes you look fat?!

pickledpandas 0

your butchered English makes my brain hurt.

alex_vik 0

A $500 dress and you still ride the train? Get your priorities straight. I wish I had $500 to spend on anything though.

#32 And how exactly is the OP a "pig"?

usernamename 0

wait.....i don't get it. lmfao

as most people have said, YDI for spending that much money on an item of clothing. Also for people who are saying 'omg why wear it on a train?!!11!!' some people don't have vehicles and find this to be a cheaper and more convinent way to travel. have you EVER been to the city? Also, OP, just because one stranger doesn't like it, doesn't mean you wasted your money. (even though you did.)