By notpreggers - 15/04/2009 20:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was wearing a new 500 dollar dress on a crowded train. I looked great and I could feel the eyes on me. A cute guy then offered me his seat, only boosting my confidence more until he said "for you and the baby," pointing at a bump in my dress. I'm not pregnant and wasted 500 dollars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 923
You deserved it 28 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vanadesse 0

YDI for buying a five hundred dollar dress.

vee_baby 0

Is that where you keep your ego? YDI.

Comments

Why did u buy a tight dress when u didnt have a flat stomache ? And HAHAHAHAHAHA Couldnt u see it urself ?? LMAO

soo... you couldn't tell when you tried it on at the store that your big, fat belly was sticking out?

skierguy 0

You're going to be fat whether you're wearing the dress or not, so you didn't really waste $500.

Alright # 25 I feel dumber for even answering your question about what a "pregnancy dress" is. When women are pregnant, their normal clothes tend to fit a lil snug, so they buy maternity clothes, or pregnancy clothes. Therefore, a pregnancy dress, would be a dress that a woman would wear when she is pregnant. Think before you..type.

Lol, look at all of you people hiding behind you're Internet anonymity, being so vicious. If she has the money, she can spend it how she wants. People have paid a lot more for a lot less. You make it seem like anyone that doesn't have Jessica Alba's body should walk around in a burlap sack.

lmfao people do not understand how certain styles make even the thinnest people look pregnant

mj2123 0

It wasn't necessarily a skintight dress. Dresses with empire waists are still popular, and they can make even the tiniest, skinniest girl preggers. That's why I refuse to wear them. And eff you all who are giving her crap for having a tummy (if she does have one at all). It's kind of a normal thing for many women. Expecting all of us to have perfectly flat stomachs is utterly ridiculous.

Monty_Python 0