By notpreggers - 15/04/2009 20:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was wearing a new 500 dollar dress on a crowded train. I looked great and I could feel the eyes on me. A cute guy then offered me his seat, only boosting my confidence more until he said "for you and the baby," pointing at a bump in my dress. I'm not pregnant and wasted 500 dollars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 923
You deserved it 28 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vanadesse 0

YDI for buying a five hundred dollar dress.

vee_baby 0

Is that where you keep your ego? YDI.

Comments

SSC_fml 0

Agree with #26. It's not about the dress, it's about the fact that she looked fat in it.. apparently, which sorta sucks :( Should've spent the money on one that was more flattering.

jnic 0

1. You bought a $500 dress. 2. You wore said dress on the TRAIN. 3. You loved how you looked in it, but in reality you're so insecure that the opinion of one stranger you'll never meet again suddenly makes it all "a waste of money". Not the fact that it was... five. hundred. dollars.

Wow guys, you don't know how successful this person is, why she bought the dress, or even where she was going. Maybe the train was her only way of getting to a formal occasion. Sucks though... buy a girdle or corset?

lovelylove_fml 0

Should have spent on gym membership haha

jdkfgkjdfb 0

People who spend $500 on a single article of clothing are experts at wasting money! By the way, don't blame the dress.

hinice 0

I like #42. And some dresses are made where they look like maternity clothes, but it's just a style. It doesn't mean she's fat! & let her spend her money where she wants to!

wolfman1224 0

Are you fat or does the dress do it... YDI just because your fml sucks assholes.

zohbear23 0

why is everyone being such a bitch about how much she spent on her dress? its not like shes spending your money idiots. and maybe she doesnt look like all the other scary-skinny women in the world and actually has a figure! what a concept. kudos for treating yourself to something nice that you obviously liked! oh and she might have been taking the train to some party somewhere? i mean think about it. in new york you can take the subway anywhere. dont be so judgemental people.