By Anonymous - 27/11/2012 21:04 - Sweden - ?rsta

Spicy
Today, I was watching a video from the 80s on sexual dysfunctions, and I noticed that one of the boys in the film looked strangely like my dad when he was younger. After a little investigation, I now know that in his youth, my dad had a crippling masturbation problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 566
You deserved it 4 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you're glad that you decided to investigate that.

Why would you randomly watch videos from the 80s on sexual dysfunctions?

Comments

BlueFlatts 20

I can just imagine how scarred I'd feel of I found out one of my parents had the same problem. But I'd sure as hell prevent me from being even remotely like that. Sorry, but YDI for digging deeper on a video like that. You wanted the truth, you can't handle the truth.

At least your dad didn't walk in on you watching the video. I think that awkwardness would have been slightly more unbearable. Or if he had walked in and said, "Man, they were some good times."

What? He couldn't get it up or he couldn't stop masturbating? Hey, I want to know. It's not like it's my dad. :P

Or your dad was an actor who got paid to be in an psa.

perdix 29

I'm thinking the OP was conceived by her mom scooping up her dad's spooge off the wall and jamming it up in her. Anyone with me?

Epikouros 31

There's a Kurt Vonnegut novel in which the survival of humanity depended on a similar technique. The wife of the last man on Earth manually impregnated the last surviving fertile woman.

She probably used a turkey baster to pick it up and shoot it inside her.

Just be glad it didn't show a video of his privates or pics. Sorry op

Epikouros 31

We don't know that the video didn't show his private parts. A Swedish sex documentary from the 1980s could be pretty graphic. In fact, I remember seeing a **** movie in a seedy French theater in the 1990s that was a spoof of Swedish sex education. It involved an alternative use for a Volvo's gearstick.

I hope this horrifying revelation happened whilst you were in private, looking at old sex ed videos because they're so wrong they're funny/disturbing (did you know that lesbians had elongated clitorises that they used in lieu of penises? nope, neither did any of the lesbians I know who saw that particular old 'fact'), rather than in class where they still show these videos.

Father like son obviously if you had to look up the video in the first place :)