By offendedfemme - 26/08/2009 02:16 - United States

Today, I was walking with my husband, holding hands, when a man with a rainbow shirt on came up to us. He said, "I'm so glad that gay men can go out in public without being embarassed nowdays!" He patted me on the back and walked away. I'm a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 907
You deserved it 6 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

WOW thats embarassing.... how did you not know you were a MAN.

You know, not all male couples have men that both look very masculine. Not all lesbians are butch. Every couple and every relationship is different, regardless if you're gay, straight, lesbian, bi, etc. It could have been any number of things that would've made the other guy think that. Belonging to a gay community will teach you that. But everyone makes mistakes. It's apart of being human. Just shake it off.

Comments

aremymind 0

That was really bad. Though I wonder if other people where looking at you guys thinking how gross it is that a gay couple was going around. that would have been much worse. Even though it would be secretive.

ouch -_- no matter how you looked nobody should just come up and say that

he might have said it in the "I just love the smell of grass!" kind of way. Not that you would have smelled like grass, but just as an exclamation of his happiness.

Olinea_fml 0

This. If the guy's gay and he's happy about gay rights, it shows you're self-centered enough to believe that anything anyone says is referring to you.

wtf? if i were ur husband i wuldve ****** up that gay asshole!! but this is hilarious lmaoo...

CoffeeCovered 0

Lol, fyl, that's gotta suck for any normal person. Me, however, I'm not normal, I would've taken that as a compliment. And 7, that's exactly how I've been dressing lately.

rachelbrianna25 0

omg. awh!! time for a makeover perhaps? ask ur girlfriends how to look more girly? makeup is a plus!! im sure ur honeybear will enjoy makeup on ya too!! = )

hahahah YDI for looking like a man yeah but u couldnt choose it so anyway funny