By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:46 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was walking home, when I saw a homeless man trying to tear the wallet out of another guy's hand. I can't stand bums, so I smacked him across the jaw. That's when the other one kneed me in the balls and made off with my wallet as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 814
You deserved it 43 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

You just.. Hit him? I hope you had tons of personal information in the wallet, along with money. If so, you deserved it. Also, I hope your balls fall off.

Comments

You deserve it for being so judgmental. So sorry that sometimes you have to deal with people less fortunate than you.

It is sometimes their own fault they're homeless.

103: And there's no way to know that by looking, not that it gives anybody the right to judge (and assault) somebody else.

So you intervened only because you don't like bums AND you "smacked" him? I'm shocked the other guy was able to hit such a small target.

I am now officially afraid of hobos, old people, & random people on the street, thanks to all these "I got mugged FML's" Can't trust no one. Being a bastard is the way to go.

perdix 29

Trust me, the nut-punch and stolen wallet was a better outcome than the Everlasting Pee Hug.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

However, not as good as a free health inspection at the local public john.

perdix 29

Ssshhh, you didn't have to mention my guilty pleasure! I thought people were gradually going to forget that story, and I could get back to running my clinic again! Hey, those guys need the help, so it's win-win.

no, even people with mental handicaps know better. OP was just predjudice and stupid and took the situation as an opportunity to attack the homeless man.

linkinpark98 23

You 'can't stand bums'? What's wrong with you? Bums are still humans. :P

erwilley18 5

I think OP is meaning a bum as somebody who steals or manipulates others for self advancement, not just homeless people.

55- Yep, unfrotunately the benchmark for being called human is quite low. Remember, Hitler isnt a monster, he is a human too.

88- Hitler and bums, pretty poor comparison.

tony1891 22

how do you feel about bums now?

c8750 2

^ OP got kneed in the balls. Don't think HE's a she

No shit huh. I was being a smart ass since he likes to slap.

Herculesninja27 5

Hahaha better mind your own business next time

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

You walked right into their clever trap. A true example of teamwork and brotherhood if ever I've seen it. Makes me think that they met back up later and went on a hobo shopping spree with their hard day's earnings.

dominic1221 6

I read it like, the guy who kneed OP in the nuts was the real mugger and the homeless dude was a real victim. Not sure which one is true though, but your idea works. :D