By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:46 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was walking home, when I saw a homeless man trying to tear the wallet out of another guy's hand. I can't stand bums, so I smacked him across the jaw. That's when the other one kneed me in the balls and made off with my wallet as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 814
You deserved it 43 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

You just.. Hit him? I hope you had tons of personal information in the wallet, along with money. If so, you deserved it. Also, I hope your balls fall off.

Comments

deliriousbasil 0

Well deserved, OP! Mind your own business... Tssss

OP, you deserved it, you massive jerk.

i dont like bums either. i would have done the same thing

100, I have no clue what you just said. 81, just because they're homeless that doesn't mean they weren't a doctor that fell into debt. Or maybe they were trying to start a family and they were evicted from their house. You could just as easily become homeless at any point.

MyLoveDrunk 11

Let's just take a moment to take in the fact that this person is 14. Got that? Now you can make the assumption that she's more than likely not worth debating with. Young kids don't understand many things.

Because I'm guessing you and OP wouldn't have hit him if he were not a bum, but still stealing from someone.

deliriousbasil 0

I'd kick your balls for just that comment, 81. Now wait, there are none - that's why you're a pussy!

i mean i understand if they are just war veterans or somthing like that... but if you look back at the FML you would see that bums are not always good

I think people sometimes living in big houses can be meaner and worse, just cause you're on the street doesn't make you a bad person.

Op, I'm sorry, but why the hell would you just hit somebody? One day, somebody is going to beat your ass.

tvhsprodigy 3

It's illegal to hit bums..you deserve it dude!

It is also illegal to hit people in general, unless in self defense.

Self defense is blocking or running away. To strike another is an attack regardless of the Reason, just saying.

It's illegal to assault a person, not just bums. and on top of it being illegal, it's also immoral.

No dumb ass self defense includes kicking punching and weapons. If you attack me I have every right to blow your head off.

theevilduchess 12

Amen to that! Living in a city with a high population of homeless people, I personally know quite a few. They're just normal people who were dealt a bad hand...

That's what you get. You're one paycheck away from being a bum yourself. Don't be so judgmental.

Woww, just hitting someone because you don't like their "type"? :/