By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 09:04 - Australia

Today, I was walking home down a small street while listening to my iPod. I really got into the music, and started to dance really badly, only to realise there was a car following me, trying to get past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 225
You deserved it 31 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

10_4Franky 0

Why would you be walking in the middle of the road. It's called a sidewalk.

I sure hope the guy didn't record you, I think he did if not he would've honked at you to get out the way. I'll go search you up in YouTube(:

Comments

I agree with number 31 its oka. and trust me thats happened to me befor too.

Hahahaha sucks for you. but its still kinda funny. i agree with who ever said run you down.. seems only fair. "walk in the road" = run down.

skyeyez9 24

I was driving down a very busy street last week and got sruck behind some asshole riding his bicycle down the middle of the road. I couldnt pass him cause traffic was too heavy in the other lane. What pissed me off more was there is a sidewalk he could have rode on instead! I wanted to run him over with my truck.

killabee 0

A bicycle is a vehicle. They are legally supposed to ride on the road and not use the sidewalk which is for pedestrians only. I agree he should have let you pass, but he wasn't in the wrong.

xundria 5

You do know bicyclists are not supposed to ride on the sideWALK right...? They are supposed to ride on the road.

It depends on the town/city. Where I live, there are signs saying that people on bikes have to stay on the sidewalk.

skyeyez9 24

39: imo, the empty sidewalk is safer to ride on vs an extremely busy street during rushhour. I still think the cyclist was an ass for riding down the Middle of the road, and not near the side to vehicles can pass.

ydi for walking in the middle. next time stay on the very edge or use the sidewalks.

omg dat was me I swear my sister recorded u and u looked like a retard

why be normal I do that on a daily basis my friend XD

ohrlynow 9

YDI. If you're going to listen to music while walking alone, at least have the sense to leave one ear free.

I was driving down a small street and saw someone in front of me so I started to honk my Horn that person started to dance awkwardly. I didn't get through until an hour later. fml