By ugly - 07/04/2009 23:34 - United States

Today, I was volunteering at a school. There's this really bratty boy there and he was being rude, so I joked, "How are you ever gonna get a girlfriend when you're so mean?" He responds, "I think the better question is how are you ever gonna get a boyfriend when you're so ugly." He's 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 93

Top comments

mychemro_kiss 2

XD. He won. Hands DOWN. *pats back* Cookie?

Comments

kellster 2

What kind of stupid thing was that to say to a kid in the first place????????

Edmund_Dantes 0

Why would you say that to a 7 year old? I could see asking him why he is being mean, but to couch it in an insult is just sick.

Schoolcraft 0

Ahahaha. It gets to me when little kids say things like that. I know he's a kid, but I understand that you said that. I hope you exercised better self-control than I would've, however; that kid would have gone straight through the window.

That kid is going to grow up to be messed up...

You should have kicked the little prick in his prepubescent penis. Woulda shut him right up.

Stop that "What a stupid thing to say to a 7-year-old" thing. This wasn't even an insult. I've been a babysitter for a long time and I know that kids can be really rude, not because they are kids, but because they actually MEAN to be rude. Kids aren't stupid. They are way more inteligent than they seem and you have to tell them when they do stuff like this, as long as you don't offend them.

WendlaMimii 0

That sucks for you, but you have to hand it to the kid. For a seven-year-old, that was a fantastic comeback.