By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 518
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

snickerdoodles you are smart, beautiful and with humour far more superior than any of those idiots. Keep up the brilliant comment posting.

@Melly14398 It depends on what type of service you have. Postpaid care is open until 12:00AM Central, but I work in Flexpay care and it is open until 3:00AM Central time. I'm not sure about the hours for prepaid.

toxic10uhc 0

your a loser if thats an accomplishment. some people have no life. (you)

Mercyful 0
ChrissyRawr 0

It's alright to insult a country that saved our asses at one time when they started that and a million other problems just to stop us from growing economically. America thinks that it is such a hero country when they let everybody die just to come in at the end of the war, make it worse, prove that you are reckless tyrants AND blame the whole war on the wrong country just because you don't like them. America didn't really help anybody in WW1.

snickerdoodles is gay and a ****** for posting that as first go get a life or do the world a favor and kill yourself, you stupid ****. btw op-fyl ur family is rude lol srry

viciouspanda 0

the thing that sucks is that it happens with EVERY job lol.

May I suggest Not Always Right? It seems better than your family for what you said.