By Liz - 09/01/2009 08:54 - France

Today, I was teaching a class, but the kids were all talking and chattering. After three soapbox-style speeches about how, "The next person who talks gets a note to take home," one kid looked right at me and went, "Meow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 192
You deserved it 7 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eir_fml 1

that's what happens when you're all talk and no action. I liked the teachers that disciplined strictly more than the ones that would allow idiot classmates to do whatever they liked, personally.

Comments

The problem is that you told them three times. Kids know how to push you right up to the line. If you give them three chances, they'll take two, you give them five chances, they'll take four, you give them only threats of discipline, they will never stop. Follow through is the most important thing with discipline. I hope you sent that kid home with a note.

Helloweentonite 0

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! I just did that to my teacher recently !!!!

thinkpink1 0

haha ur over reacting that's some funny shit right there. u need to calm down birch I hate teachers they need to get lives so go die in a hole u old lady

Yeah because teaching children NEVER did anything good for our world. We dont need teachers, we can learn on our own everything possible! Just look at your amazing spelling!

Just saying, now I wanna be a teacher to be able to do this, and laugh at it. Not post it on fmylife.com. It was funny, and my favorite teacher would laugh at that just like any kid would. YDI for being that stupid.

That is the Funniest FML ever! My mate used to be a teacher, but she quit when she felt she could no longer tell the Kids off, when one of them walked in late and she said "Where have you been?" and the Kid said "Sorry Miss, I was "Playing that funky music, white boy"". She just said "All right then, sit down!".

empty threats don't get you very far in life