By Anonymous - 09/02/2013 05:13 - United States

Today, I was talking to the girl I really like, and she was telling me how crappy her day was. Trying to be nice, I gave her a back rub. I somehow managed to unhook her bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 421
You deserved it 9 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, many would kill for that talent of yours, many guys have to try that for several minutes, while us girls wait awkwardly.... Chin up!

Comments

Those skills are going to come in handy for many years to come. This is no where close to a fml.

missababgaga 19

Sounds like a non-vocal Freudian slip, if that's the right term for it.

Dude, you skipped, like, half the process. It's akin to running from home plate to third base.

dmoran20 27

But it was totally by accident? Might work. On a side note, again no sig?

FLY and YDI, I choose both. You tried to be nice. On the positive side now she really knows that you are into her, which is not bad, so I wish you good luck op to win what you hope for.

Yeah. I don't get why people think it's bad to show someone you're interested in them.

If he immediately said something along the lines of 'omg I'm so sorry, that was a complete accident' then he hasn't really given the game away?

SxeDaze 13

Going for the full body massage ;) , did you at least get a glimpse of those warlocks?

firemanbjr 1

She hides warlocks in her bra? You can do better then that, or maybe you can't.

So did you get laid? HAAHA. Hope she doesn't hate you now.

chriswright1888 10

Suuuuuuuuure, somehow you " unhooked her bra"!!!

CharresBarkrey 15

I think you quoted the wrong words, there.