By Ben - 25/01/2010 03:31 - United States

Today, I was talking this pretty religious girl that I like. We were playing a game and I asked her if she could go back in history and meet anyone who would it be. She said Jesus. Without thinking I said "I mean someone that was real." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 279
You deserved it 47 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@31 Trying to prove the existence of Jesus with the Bible is the same as trying to prove the existence of orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

He didn't even get the handshake

wazdog 4

OP is stupid. Few people doubt Jesus existed. It's the matter of deity that is contested.

stormin972 0

Jesus was real. You're just an idiot.

AxCxDxDx 0

She pretty and religious, or pretty religous?

AxCxDxDx 0

She deserves it for being a ignorant bible preacher.

Jesus as an actuall person probably did exist accord to a majority of historians. Some hippie philosoph. Im not religious, because I hold facts high. So get yours right :)

ScaryGirl 4

YDI for liking someone that religious. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against religious people, but if they try to preach their religion on me, we have a problem. She seems like the type who would do that.. And to all religious people who read this, you think denying scientifically proven facts makes you smart?

The scientifical fact is that Jesus as a prophet/crazy person did exist.

stormin972 0

So it's a scientifically proven fact that Jesus DOES NOT exist??? Wow that's news to me. I guess Columbus and Julius Ceasar were just made up as well. That's a scientifically proven fact, right?

LOL at you comparing "jesus" to columbus and julius caesar. congratulations for being an idiot.

ElMundio87 0

they are all significant historical figures, what's your problem?

Atheists using faith and hope pretending Jesus didn't exist are as stupid as christians using faith and hope pretendng he was a god and did magic. You're all morons deaf to facts.

Accord to some logic here, the Pope and churches doesn't exist. Clever.