By Ben - 25/01/2010 03:31 - United States

Today, I was talking this pretty religious girl that I like. We were playing a game and I asked her if she could go back in history and meet anyone who would it be. She said Jesus. Without thinking I said "I mean someone that was real." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 279
You deserved it 47 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@31 Trying to prove the existence of Jesus with the Bible is the same as trying to prove the existence of orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.

Comments

KarelPhoenix 0

I would've done the same thing.. Except I would've did it on purpose..

And the pope is made of plastic, and churches are holograms. No, just because he didnt do the miracles, doesnt mean he didnt exist. What kind of logic is that.

nadsm 0

Wow! What a wonderful point! So great, that it's your only argument! Congrats.

IMB916 0

You're an absolute idiot, OP. Religious or not, there are very few who deny that Jesus existed. Yes, people disagree on whether or not he was the son of God or just a crazy person, but SECULAR documents confirm that the Jesus we talk about did exist. I have no problem with people believing what they feel is right, but at least try to know what you're talking about.

Im glad there are a few intelligent people here at least. Congratulations, people eagerly trying to deny that Jesus existed. You are just as retarded as the Christians. Both ramble on about personal opinion rather than facts.

waterynuggets 0

"but SECULAR documents confirm that the Jesus we talk about did exist. " O RLY.

Yes he did exist but obviously the girl meant she wanted to meet god and obviously he said he isn't real. Why else would she want to meet some dude who she did not worship?

nadsm 0

waterynuggets, YES even secular documents confirm that Jesus was real. no, these documents don't say He is the Son of God, but these secular documents do say that He existed. So before you go all "ORLY" and arguing someone's point, maybe you should know a few facts first.

waterynuggets 0

Yes, I know, he used his birth certificate as a placemat @ Chipotle.

catkat1988 17

Jesus was a real, historical person, whether you believe him to be God's son or just charismatically illusional. Personally I lean towards the latter, but that's irrelevant. You can't deny that he was real and gained a LOT of influence on the whole concept of religion (I say religion and not just Christianity because Islam is inspired by both Judaism and Christianity the same way as Chrisianity is inspired by Judaism).

omg I love you eternally for referencing that :D

imhilarious 0

Jesus is ma homedawg so quit yo bitchiness!