By Ryan - 18/12/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, I was taking an important exam for Calculus. Out of nowhere, the kid behind me starts violently kicking my desk. I quickly turn around and yell at him. He was having a seizure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 546
You deserved it 10 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope that kid learned his lesson, having a seizure right behind you is just so rude. I hope more people yelled at him for being such a rude jerk for having a seizure in public.

It's hardly FYL... it's not like he would've noticed you were yelling, he was having a seizure. More like FHL for the embarrassment of having a seizure in public, not getting to just do a test and the insane after seizure headaches. What, were you embarrassed you weren't compassionate enough, and your life is ******? lame.

Comments

cartering 0

You've never had a seizure had you. Its not uncommon for them to wipe your memory of recent events clean. more severe ones can eliminate your memory of the past few months or years, and it can take 6 months for lost academic ability to return.

how the hell is this and FML? He was the one having a seizure. **** his life you inconsiderate prick. I hope he knocks your ******* teeth down your throat.

It could have been worse: once when I was taking a math test (Algebra 2, I think) my ear LITERALLY started to bleed. I don't know why it did then and it's never happened again.

That's easy, your brain was trying too hard and nearly killed itself. You're lucky to still be here today.

Why's everyone pissed at OP? Can you all honestly say, that if this happened to you, you wouldn't have a moment of, "...SHIT! DX" reaction? I'm sure you would. Nowhere does it say OP didn't help. FMLs are short, OP obviously couldn't have told the entire story.

I would just like to say - I'm epileptic, and even I'm not offended by the fact that this guy was obviously embarassed that he was about to yell at someone having a seizure. Ya'll need to chill. Just sayin'.

GlambertGirl93 0

Almost impossible to choke while having a seizure. Unless somebody puts something in their mouth to "stop them from choking on their tongue". Yeah, not smart.

justintodd95 0

Tell me that if someone started randomly kicking your chair you wouldn't turn around and be a bit annoyed. How was the OP meant to know he was having a seizure? Plus, I'm sure the OP would have helped the second he/she found out.

ashleyyisflyy 0

Oh wow. I used to have seizures, too. :(