By Jonnygiant - 14/03/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, I was taking a shower after basketball practice. When I got out of the shower I thought no one was home so I thought it might be fun to walk around the house completely naked. I walk downstairs and my mom was eating dinner. Along with 20 other members of her bookclub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 266
You deserved it 70 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's probably more embarrassing for your mom than for you.

CowGoesMoo 0

I'm tired of these fake ones. Yes, 20 women get together and are DEAD SILENT when doing so. I mean, I would believe it if you said maybe 5 or 6, but 20 women/people? Near impossible to miss. Unless you are deaf. In which case, that is possible and that really sucks/is embarrassing.

Comments

Were they eating in complete silence wtf?

okay i love walking around my house naked i like finding stuff i can but my penis in then use it to makerbte using lub so i could get it out easier but u wlking downstairs with 20 people...COM ON there HAD to me a murmer

LOL #12 I'll never be able to live with a man again without thinking that.

ur about me kinda seems like a threat lol I don't think I'm down for the challenge tho I wouldn't call myself an atheist but I have my doubts of course

#12 - I am soo disturbed. Thank you for such a scary mental image. :-( As for the FML, I find it highly doubtful that you wouldn't have heard 20 women. Put two women in one room (not including me because I won't talk to anyone - I'm evil like that) and you can almost always hear them. I'm deaf in one ear, and in order to drown out the annoying talking sounds my mom and sister make while on the other side of the house, I have to turn my music up to a pretty loud volume. And that's when they're talking normally. Granted, they are pretty loud, but still, 20 women? I can think of only two possible explanation for this to be true. 1. They walked into the house while you were prancing around like a pony. 2. They were reading the book that they were supposed to have read before going to a book club meeting. In spite of the fact that I think it's fake, it's still somewhat funny.

so your mom and 20 people randomly appeared and had dinner set up in the time it took you to shower wrong, why are you making up stuff for a website?

There could easily be a back entrance, as it appears to be a very large house (if it's a 2 storey house, it's bound to be big). We don't know how long OP was in the shower, and he could have had earphones in when he came downstairs. Although I do think it's a bit weird that he didn't hear anything at all...

LMAO that's ******* awesome and maybe he didn't hear them cuz it's a book club lol

maybe he has a really big house or maybe he's deaf or maybe it's a book club for mutes