By Jonnygiant - 14/03/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, I was taking a shower after basketball practice. When I got out of the shower I thought no one was home so I thought it might be fun to walk around the house completely naked. I walk downstairs and my mom was eating dinner. Along with 20 other members of her bookclub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 266
You deserved it 70 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's probably more embarrassing for your mom than for you.

CowGoesMoo 0

I'm tired of these fake ones. Yes, 20 women get together and are DEAD SILENT when doing so. I mean, I would believe it if you said maybe 5 or 6, but 20 women/people? Near impossible to miss. Unless you are deaf. In which case, that is possible and that really sucks/is embarrassing.

Comments

hun.. you would have heard something dipshit

ok well im just gonna throw this out there but he may have been listening to his Ipod so thats why he couldnt here them.

wallythedolly 0

I think you are completely justified in wanting to run around the house naked.

Love_Liv_Ace4 0

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that sucks sooo bad. Me and my friend sat here cracking up for like ten minutes NO JOKE! But, really, how did you not hear them?

kellster 2

1. What a silly thing to do! 2. I can't believe you didn't hear them. Are you deaf? Or that absorbed by your own nudity?

next time, write something more believable

Hahahaha, q pringado, man at least u have something to show, and big deal i bet ur mom have seen u naked a lot more times than that. ps:don't be ashamed if u have a small penis not every1 is lucky like me.

man k pringado, well at least u gave 'em quite a show and for u mom i bet she has seen u naked. ps: it would suck if any of those womans have a daughter and they tell her about your welcoming to them and ur small pp.

this is fake. like 20 women appeared and set up dinner in the time it took you to shower, and remained silent once you were out? *yawn*