By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 20:33 - United States

Today, I was stood up on a date. Her excuse? "I had to work out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 207
You deserved it 3 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

koopameat 0

Ugh.. why can't people just be honest with one another..

i guess shes saving the "i have to wash my hair" for next time.

Comments

hey, man. working out is way more important than dates. sex is great, but it's no fun if you run out of breath two seconds in.

While your point is half valid, she stood him up. If it was a guy who did this all the girls would be saying "Wow he's a dick, dump him" ect ect

Most likely. When i first came to post here i expected to see people making excuses for the girl and therefore i suppose i over looked sarcasm and such things... Apologies.

Didn't Arnold say that working out felt better than sex, or he felt like he had an ****** when he worked out?

zitho: -7 girl with the razor sharp wit: 92 and no worries bobissmall. i understand. c:

meh ive heard worse than that... at least she didnt tell you she couldnt come because god said its not meant to be, i

justbigbs 6

Its better to get a no at start, then let her suck your blood and money and then a no!

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Sounds like Patrick Bateman's excuse, "I had to return some videotapes.". Who knows, you could've dodged a serial murderer there, OP.

You should be more comfortable with yourself, before you share your feelings with someone else.

I went on a date once to the gym. while i was there my date made another date while i was there with another guy. she ended up being a ho anyways lol. a hottie but a hoe is a hoe no matter how pretty.

underyourbreath 8

This is a clear cut "she's just not that into you" case. She's also very rude, so don't be too hung up over it.

Bawxy 0

The fact that she didn't even bother to use a half-decent excuse for you is the real FML here...

There should be a "Who Cares?" button on this site. This is so not screwing your life over.