By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 18:21 - United States

Today, I was working as the shift manager at my job at a fast food restaurant. Our company policy states that all employees must be clean shaven before coming to work. I had to inform one of the employees, Kris, that they had to shave before clocking in. Kris is a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 126
You deserved it 3 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Hahaha, I lol'd at this. That sucks.

bobbybill0519 7

121 since when did all comments have to be funny?

Comments

adelaide_evening 0

Hahaha, I lol'd at this. That sucks.

hellokittywhore 0

holy shit i feel so bad for both of you!!! I couldn't imagine being that Hairy but I would never give my bast that chance I'm completly shaved from the neck down. lol hair is ewwwwie

cadillacgal79 32

How is it, in your unintelligible words, 'ewwwwwwie'? Hair is natural, it's on your head, above your eyes, on your eyes and it grows on us like any other animal. Yes we have our techniques to get rid of the unwanted stuff, but if you think hair is so gross, you would have to get rid of the hair on your head, eyebrows, eyelashes and every last bit on your body.

A woman needs to wax her facial hair to work in fast food.. seriously? It's not like it's so long it would dangle and fall into the fries or some shit. Or maybe it really is that bad. She should probably invest in a razor at that point, for sure.

Zerenade 0

Damn...I wonder where her hair is growing on her face that she needs to be told to shave it?

Phlecks 0
LenWK 0

How is this an FML? This has nothing to do with you.

they have to tell a woman to shave. she's going to feel embarrassed and upset at the person who said something. I would hate to call a woman on that. it'd feel like I was insulting her. on the other hand, she should know, and it's something she should have been taking care of already.

Rainhawk94 27

For some reason i feel like Kris didn't speak English

yellow_fml 0

Eww I once saw a woman with face and neck hair at Arby's! I was so grossed out I left. Rules are rules, but I'm sorry you had to deliver this news because apparently she can't see the hair.

alexxss_fml 10

yea arbys has some gross ass people working there! bleeehh!

Quinnjamin 0