By Skier - 29/01/2010 02:01 - Canada

Today, I was skiing really fast and there was a sign saying 'Slow Down'. Feeling rather good about myself I decided to jump over the sign. Whilst jumping, however, I caught my ski tips on the sign and went face first into the ground. Hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 231
You deserved it 55 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this, children, is how natural selection works! This person will now develop a fatal brain defect that will prevent them from breeding and thus helping to thin the herd of the weak and the stupid!

YDI. Idiots like you are the ones we end up having to call for ambulances for at the ski hill I work at. Stop being a show-off and do what the sign says. They're there to keep you and others safe and also for liability.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

i was skiing a few weeks ago when I saw one the typical aggressive assholes nearly kill a child who was on the same slope. Slamming into her, then brush it off like "she was in my way." Luckily her dad was being held back by 3 guys or he would have murdered him right there. Idiots like you can get other people killed.

HAHA! This FML is awesome! If I saw that I would just point and laugh so hard. YDI idiot.

awesomewolverine 0

YTDI for being a complete and utter ******* failure of a man

I'm going to take the OPs defense on this one... First, maybe there weren't much people on the slope, they don't put the signs away on less crowded days. Second, he could be a good skiier, even the good ones sometimes fail a jump. So yeah FYL

OP, you are a ******* dumbass. The safety signs are there for a reason. See all the comments about people getting severely injured by assholes who ignore the "slow down" signs? Well, you're even worse! You thought it was a good idea to do a ******* jump. You should be glad you didn't land on and kill anyone. Actually, a friend of mine's brother was nearly killed when some guy landed a snowboard on his head, so I have no doubts that if anyone was in the spot where you faceplanted, they could easily have died. With luck, your fall injured you enough that you can never ski again, although euthanizing you would still be a public service. Please do not even look at a pair of skis again, ever. People have the right to ski without being run over by shitstains like you. Oh yeah, and kill yourself if it isn't too much trouble. You owe it to humanity. YDI.

gigi2009 0

"your life sucks" should not even be an option here. HOW STUPID ARE YOU??? if some little kid was behind that sign you could have jumped on him/her!